Sunday, January 30, 2011

Trippy Taco 2

Remember back in July last year when I announced that Trippy Taco was my favourite cafe? Well it still is but I haven't been back much since we purchased a tortilla press and started making my own corn tortillas. I think I actually prefer out tofu tacos but their black bean tacos are definitely superior. This time though we both decided to go with the combination of tofu and taco filling which is a winner. I didn't realise that you could have both, why didn't anyone tell me earlier? I had their corn tacos, look at all that salad, surely they are healthy:



Whereas, Toby had the wheat based large burrito:



And because the tacos didn't fill me up, we shared some trippy fries. These are perhaps my favourite fries. I can't resist their spices, mostly smoked paprika I suspect.



For other reviews check out easy as vegan pie, vegan about town, vegan and vegematirian.




Trippy Taco
48a smith st  234 Gertrude Street
Collingwood Fitzroy
9415 7711 

2 comments:

  1. I believe it is time for me to go to there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are my favourite fries too. so good!

    ReplyDelete