Monday, May 17, 2010

Gluten free onion rings coming to a store near you...

Ok this isn't really a proper blog post but worth sharing.

Lord of the fries will have gluten free onion rings soon, according to their twitter page their ETA is 20/05 which is only a few days away, although it might be worth checking beforehand to avoid disappointment.

I love onion rings if you recall my obsession with coles brand accidentally vegan ones and am so so so happy that I have a g/f version that I can eat.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yum, I haven't had onion rings in ages. I will have to check out the accidentally vegan ones. There's something about getting them out that is so much better than making them from home though, probably because they are deep fried... Enjoy them!! Let us know when you get to try them!

    ReplyDelete